- Your key responsibility is to sell and negotiate all of our new products, concepts and commercial propositions
- You will have the ability to create and deliver a profitable change, within a balanced business plan, to achieve customer category targets and Kraft Heinz strategies.
- You will be devising and implementing a customer promotional plan consistent with category guidelines
- You will manage the business interface between our customer/s in all aspects of the customers and category
- Your priorities include driving KPIs within store to maximise sales
- You will effectively manage category deals & allowances (D&A) to achieve the maximum return for Kraft Heinz and achieve company sales budgets
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- You’ve completed a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- You have 2-5 years of experience in Sales, Consultancy or similar
- You possess strong customer relationship management skills
- You have experience in managing projects across multiple departmental functions
- Excellent analytical skills
- You are commercially and financially astute
- You possess the ability to make commercial decisions based on judgement, often under significant time pressure
- You have demonstrated clear career progression
That’s not all - You’ll have high energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to go the extra mile. You are able to demonstrate resilience and integrity through building relationships with clients and peers. Last but not least, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that The Kraft Heinz Company has to offer. You will want to WIN!