The Senior Business Development Manager RTD Western Europe will be responsible for leading and developing the long-term growth strategy of the RTD business for Western Europe.
is/her main responsibility will be to do a profound market analysis, define opportunities for future growth and to develop and implement the corresponding Western European RTD strategy and next generation innovation pipeline across brands and countries.
He/she will also lead the respective RTD (Ready to Drink) innovation- and cross-functional projects for the Western European region in close cooperation with the international brand teams, related functions such as SupplyChain and R&D and key local markets.
This position is part of the Western European Marketing team and reports directly to the Marketing Director Western Europe.
Key tasks include:
· Profound analysis of market potential and definition of areas for future growth and with future business potential (markets/segments/supply chain options/cooperations)
· Analysis and evaluation of current and potential future route to markets and supply chain options
· Define future RTD business model for sustainable growth
· Development of the next generation innovation agenda and leadership of innovation pipeline and other RTD projects
· Be the interface between Intl. RTD brand team (Australia, Japan, Global coalition) and local markets
· Analysis and tracking of performance
· Following of internal processes to ensure on time and in full delivery of tasks
· Identification of best practices to be shared across teams, countries and the wider business
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree-MBA or equivalent
- Min. 6-8 years of working experience in an FMCG company, consulting firm or related areas with experience in an international Marketing role
- Proven expertise in managing a new route to market project
- Working experience in Marketing-related areas such as supply chain, M&A, Sales
- Proven experience in the RTD/soft drinks business
- Proven experience in delivering long-term strategies, innovation agendas, and innovation projects
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Fluent English and German
- Entrepreneurial Approach
- Self Starter
- Confident, convincing personality
- Strong project and time management as well as organizational skills
- Building strong relationships
- High level of energy and passion
- Beating the Competition….Together