Purpose of Role:
The Clinical Informatics Business Consultant will be responsible for managing our Clinical Informatics Business to a large customer base of hospitals within Ireland. The candidate will require experience in Healthcare & Clinical Informatics and ideally be based in the Leinster region. As this is an all-Ireland role, therefore the ideal candidate should be willing to travel throughout the Island of Ireland on a regular basis.
- Preferably 3+ years' experience in Clinical Informatics within a hospital environment.
- Must have an understanding of patient flow within hospitals and good understanding of the Irish Healthcare market.
- Have a good understanding of how a hospital works and understand how digitisation can both improve patient and user experience.
- Should have a keen interest and understanding of data mobilisation and analytics to improve workflow and positively affect patient outcomes.
- Have a good understanding of IT Systems & Networks.
- Ability to present and engage customers at a high level e.g. IT Directors, Directors of Nursing, Clinical leads, Chief Pharmacists
- As this is an all-Ireland role, the ideal candidate will have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: Customer focused with strong influencing skills
- Good administrative skills (particularly in PowerPoint & Excel)
- Commercially aware with the ability to manage a complex business
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Be highly motivated and a results driven individual
- Full driving licence required
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be an advocate for digital transformation within the Irish Healthcare market
- Managing the commercial aspects of our Clinical Informatics business to key customers throughout Ireland
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships
- Work with the representatives of our key partners and suppliers
- Achievement of sales and growth plans on a quarterly and annual basis
- Manage all commercial enquiries relating to the Clinical Informatics Business
- Planning & development of new business opportunities and determination of new clients and market potential
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the area of Healthcare Informatics
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility
- Work closely with our Clinical IT, Clinical Engineering and Clinical Application Specialists during the sales process, during initial project implementation and post 'go-live'.
- Attendance at relevant National and International conferences and meetings.