Digital Pathology ContextVision AB
- If you have years of experience in international sales and launches in Life Sciences, you may be the one we are looking for. Digital pathology is under strong development and a new business area during the construction phase within ContextVision. The company now needs a customer-oriented Sales Manager who will build a sales function in the Nordic region, Benelux and distribution networks in Europe.
- You will be strongly involved in the continued development of Digital Pathology. The service requires continuous updating of the market, understanding of pathology challenges and constant competitor monitoring to keep up to date with the current situation. With the help of salespeople for the Nordic and Benelux and distribution networks in Europe, you will prepare and engineer effective successful launches. You will also evaluate and identify other sales opportunities, in the short and long term.
Main tasks summarized:
- Build up the sales feature within the new digital pathology business area. Hiring salesmen for the Nordic countries and Benelux, setting up distributor networks in Europe.
- Suggest and test different distribution strategies and channel selection.
- Identify and utilize short and long term sales opportunities.
- Responsibility for the sales trend to follow the plan / budget. Develop and submit short and long term sales plans.
- Build CRM systems / structures to keep track of collaborators, distributors, business opportunities, and customers.
- Establish contact, build and maintain relationships with soft and hardware suppliers in digital pathology (eg scanner and PACS / LIS manufacturer)
- Suggest and evaluate different pricing strategies depending on compensation systems and purchasing patterns, establish price levels
- Competitive monitoring - Keep up to date on developments in digital pathology
- Continuously develop understanding of the digital pathology market
The service is located at the headquarters in Stockholm and reports to Business Area Manager, Digital Pathology. Travel in the Nordic region as well as internationally included in the service.
Experience / Knowledge
- Academic degree
- At least 5 years of successful experience in international sales of brand new Lifescience products (preferably in pathology, digital pathology, all medical imaging)
- P & L responsibility
- Very good presentation and negotiation skills
- Very good ability to express themselves in speech and writing (Swedish and English)
- Great habit of negotiating, writing and following up contracts with distributor / partner
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate teams
- Personal maturity
- Relations Skapande