Attached to the Director of Management Control, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- You complete monthly (D + 5) and annual closings in the entity's SAP environment and report management information to the parent company (Cognos TM1);
- You perform monitoring and reporting of investments for the entity;
- You animate the processes of Latest Estimates for the entity;
- You are a coordinating process for the SAP CO module: guarantor and referent for the processes & analytical structure in SAP, in connection with the Group;
- You are responsible for the implementation / improvement & optimization / standardization of management tools and processes (SAP, BI, Excel, etc.) for the Management Control team (headquarters and production sites);
- You are the Controller of the DSI (projects, costs, monitoring).
- Bachelor's +5, type Business School / MSG - DESS Finance Master II Finance, you have a first experience of 2 to 5 years as a Central Management Controller.
- Technical skills : - General and analytical compatibility. - Mastery / real appetite for office tools (Excel), BI and management (SAP / Cognos TM1).
- Imperative mastery of English.
- Abilities and qualities: - Rigor, reliability, organization, reactivity.
- Autonomy, strength of proposal.
- Ability to analyze, take back and overview