Nov 02, 2017
The Senior Business Development Manager RTD Western Europe will be responsible for leading and developing the long-term growth strategy of the RTD business for Western Europe.
is/her main responsibility will be to do a profound market analysis , define opportunities for future growth and to develop and implement the corresponding Western European RTD strategy and next generation innovation pipeline across brands and countries .
He/she will also lead the respective RTD (Ready to Drink) innovation- and cross-functional projects for the Western European region in close cooperation with the international brand teams, related functions such as SupplyChain and R&D and key local markets.
This position is part of the Western European Marketing team and reports directly to the Marketing Director Western Europe.
Key tasks include:
· Profound analysis of market potential and definition of areas for future growth and with future business potential (markets/segments/supply chain options/cooperations)
· Analysis and evaluation of current and potential future route to markets and supply chain options
· Define future RTD business model for sustainable growth
· Development of the next generation innovation agenda and leadership of innovation pipeline and other RTD projects
· Be the interface between Intl. RTD brand team (Australia, Japan, Global coalition) and local markets
· Analysis and tracking of performance
· Following of internal processes to ensure on time and in full delivery of tasks
· Identification of best practices to be shared across teams, countries and the wider business
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree-MBA or equivalent
- Min. 6-8 years of working experience in an FMCG company, consulting firm or related areas with experience in an international Marketing role
- Proven expertise in managing a new route to market project
- Working experience in Marketing-related areas such as supply chain, M&A, Sales
- Proven experience in the RTD/soft drinks business
- Proven experience in delivering long-term strategies, innovation agendas, and innovation projects
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Fluent English and German
- Entrepreneurial Approach
- Self Starter
- Confident, convincing personality
- Strong project and time management as well as organizational skills
- Building strong relationships
- High level of energy and passion
- Beating the Competition….Together
Nov 02, 2017
This position is responsible for analyzing category, brand and competitors performance based monthly panel data in order to identify growth opportunities for Beam Suntory. The Market Research Manager will be responsible for analyzing category, brand and competitors’ performance based monthly panel data in order to identify growth opportunities for Beam Suntory and support brand marketing and sales teams in driving the business.
• Analysis of category, brand and competitors’ performance based monthly panel data in order to identify growth opportunities
• Support Management Team, Marketing and Sales with regard to retail and consumer panel related questions
• Secure ongoing monthly reporting based on panel data including commentaries and derivation of recommendation
• Work closely together with market research institutes (especially The Nielsen Company and GfK)
• Support set up and usage of the Beam data warehouse with regard to panel data
• Build close relationship to Marketing-, Sales-, International Consumer Insights Teams as well as Channel Manager
• Utilize excellent technology and analytical skills to work effectively with different internal and external data bases, such as Nielsen Nitro, GfK, SimIT, Metro Scanner data, Payback, Fokus and others.
Qualifications & Experience
Education- University degree in business – MBA or equivalent / Masters Degree
Years of experience- min. 2-4 years working within market research & Data Analysis
Additional qualifications desired:
Excellent analytical skills, strong business acumen, strong communication and presentation skills, fluent English and German.
The Organizational Behaviors are standardized and based on our “How” expectations.
• Entrepreneurial Approach
• Creating Innovative Solutions
• Beating the Competition….Together
Competencies – Role Specific & Leadership
Role Specific Competencies
Attention to detail
Goal & results oriented
• Builds a winning team
• Inspires engagement, passion and performance
• Thinks and acts like an owner
• Delivers impactful results with integrity