1 job(s) at Benefit Cosmetics
Oct 11, 2017
As Head of Travel Retail you will be responsible for directing all sales activities within the company and ensuring the company’s sales grow year on year. Wholesale targets and profitability is also key in this position.
You will also be able to establish a compelling vision, set ambitious, professional goals and inspire people to higher performance. Integral for positively challenging and inspiring teams to embrace change, pioneer ambitious opportunities whilst remaining true to the Benefit DNA.
• Develop strong and durable relationships
• Support the Wholesale Manager in commercial negotiations including margin, cost share, counter space and location and new door opening.
• Work closely with the Wholesale Manager in order to secure wholesale targets and Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
• Devise and implement the company’s sales strategy.
• Set sales targets for the company and set key performance indicators.
• Keep a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and utilise ideas where appropriate.
• Implements best practice in sales techniques throughout.
• Implement a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales
• Define a pricing structure consistent with market practices and profitability requirements.
• Allocate resources within budget parameters and in accordance with actual sales trend to protect bottom line. Focus headcount and other investments on sell-out.
• Present and inspire at conferences and events.
• Oversee performance management of under-performing sales staff.
• Ensure that the training and the training calendar represents the needs of the business.
• Ensure the CRM programme is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage.
• Recruit, lead, coach, develop and retain the best sales performers to form a high calibre field force focused on driving retail.
• Increase performance by coaching and developing the team.
• Ensure all team have annual objectives and an annual appraisal.
Skills / Abilities
Previous experience working within Travel Retail.
Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with sales teams.
Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development.
Proven track records of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans.
Be creative and innovative.
Be a disruptor and open to disruptive ideas
Learn from setbacks as well as success
Supports risk taking
Excellent Commercial Awareness & Business Acumen
Strong Strategic Thinking and Agility
Works well under pressure and to deadlines
Strong Problem Solving / Analytical Skills
Strong Negotiation and Influencing skills